Tuesday, December 21, 2010

the christmas miracle mitten


my friend krista picked me up the other night and the two of us went shopping and then to another friend's house. at some point, krista realized she had lost her mitten but we couldn't find it. the next day i got a text message from her that said, "i think the mitten fell out of the car when i picked you up!" at that point i looked out the window, down onto the street where she had pulled over... and there was the mitten! just lying there in the snow!

so the mitten has been rescued from the street and will be reunited with its mitteny mate.

heartwarming, eh?

2 comments:

purply bunny said...

awwww!!!

Unknown said...

Oh, I love it! I cannot wait to be reunited with my mitten! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Although, not sure when that will be ... take good care of it!